Attorneys helping to plan for your future

Will the Government Take My Home

To get Medicaid to pay for long-term care, you must meet income- and asset-cap requirements. Crystal West Edwards examines what’s required to receive government assistance and strategies for meeting requirements while also remaining in your home and leaving assets to your heirs.

Contact Us

Get In Touch With Us